Sign in to follow this  
altstiff

LOWG Garz

Just to add to this. I do not have any problems with missing textures either. BUT I manually add scenery to my sim (I install everything to a dummy folder on my lap top first, then to the sim except for some scenery's that require you to have them such as FSDT).(EDIT: Is this file for those with Austria Pro? I don't have it so that could be why maybe?)

:( Well Word Not Allowed, I fly a lot around Europe and occasionally in the Middle-East. Graz is also one of the destinations of some Turkish charter companies. I enjoy looking at spotter shots on planepictures.net or a.net so If I come across a Lauda 737NG landing or taking off at Graz then why not do it myself! :( New destinations mean new charts, new approach and departure routes, etc.. which are all an interesting part of this hobby. I also prefer these smaller airports unless I'm in the mood for FS spotting at EDDF, EGLL or LFPG (Gotta love WOAI!). I don't fly long haul and my flying consists mainly of 1-2 hour flights. :(EDIT: Sorry, I keep writing "Word Not Allowed", I believe your name is Srdjan.
Ah I see... For instance, I hardly find myself flying around USA or Asia. I mainly keep in Europe, and flying around.Don't worry, Word Not Allowed or Srdjan, its all ok, I was given a nick Word Not Allowed when I was 10, kept it since then ;)
Just to add to this. I do not have any problems with missing textures either. BUT I manually add scenery to my sim (I install everything to a dummy folder on my lap top first, then to the sim except for some scenery's that require you to have them such as FSDT).(EDIT: Is this file for those with Austria Pro? I don't have it so that could be why maybe?)
No, this has nothing to do with Austria Pro. It's simply a replacement texture for taxiways. Maybe for better frames, maybe better looking. When I installed it, and loaded KDFW (just for the sake of the test), I didn't see any taxiways. So I reverted...

Just to calm any fears, that "problematic texture" replaces the default one named taxi_tranm.bmp - however a copy of the default one is not far away!!In the LOWG2009\alternatives folder is a file named taxi_tranm.bmp_fs9The "bat" file renames it properly and reinstalls it when the de-install option is selected.So it is easy enough to restore that single bmp file without resorting to getting from your install disks.Just thought you might want to know. :(

Guest jackfrost

Does anyone else have a problem with this scenery and radar contact? Not sure exactly what happened, but it was though RC didnt recognise the scenery - it merely cleareed me to airport, rather than naming my destination.When I got 50nm RC still thought I had over a thousand to cover...so I ended up diverting to LinzSorry this is not a great description...

Does anyone else have a problem with this scenery and radar contact? Not sure exactly what happened, but it was though RC didnt recognise the scenery - it merely cleareed me to airport, rather than naming my destination.When I got 50nm RC still thought I had over a thousand to cover...so I ended up diverting to LinzSorry this is not a great description...
Did you try to rebuild your scenery database within RC after the installation?

Iñigo Bildarratz

Did you try to rebuild your scenery database within RC after the installation?
I had this issue with RC too, after rebuilding the scenery database within RC. So what should fix it is naming the AFCAD file as "zzzAF2_LOWG.bgl" (i.e. add the 'zzz' to the front of the file name). This is a trick to get RC to read the AFCAD after the excludes instead of before them, and should allow RC to recognize Graz and know its proper location. Hope this helps! If you need more help, I'm sure someone at the RC forum will get you set up in no time!Tim