Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pellebus

Too Bad Carenado, too bad!...

E-maild Carenado three (3!) times, asking them if they have some patch/update soon to come for the problems with the bumping/jumping nosewheel, (takeoff/breaking/landing) and why the nosewheel doesnt turn when i turn my CH Flightsim Yoke. I have no pedals thou (The nosewheel turns on the Mooney and Cessna 172/152) Still no answer. Sad, and too bad Carenado! Too Bad!RegardsP....Regarding The "T-tail"!, Sorry... missed that.P.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You didn't state when you actually sent the emails, but give them some time. Or you can go look for a support forum and post there.

Carenado isn't always great about getting back to people, but they always get patches out. I wouldn't worry about it. I'd bet a patch will be coming out.

E-maild Carenado three (3!) times, asking them if they have some patch/update soon to come for the problems with the bumping/jumping nosewheel, (takeoff/breaking/landing) and why the nosewheel doesnt turn when i turn my CH Flightsim Yoke. I have no pedals thou (The nosewheel turns on the Mooney and Cessna 172/152) Still no answer. Sad, and too bad Carenado! Too Bad!RegardsP....Regarding The "T-tail"!, Sorry... missed that.P.
You DO know that the yoke does not turn the nosewheel unless you have autocoordination...you need rudder pedals, which you pointed out that you don't have. Have you tried using the keyboard assignment for the rudder to see if the nosewheel turns?