Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jwenham

AFCAD for Imaginesim KCLT?

Does anybody have a good AFCAD for ImagineSims KCLT? They have said that they were redoing all their AFCADs but nothing yet.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have one that I have edited on my own using AFX. It is in the FSX file format. I am planning on adding runway 5/23 as an active crosswind runway to help with arrivals as it is in real life, but haven't gotten that far yet.It does however add a number of parking spaces, especially for US Express aircraft, so that these aircraft do not park in the cargo area on the south side of the field near RWY 36R. Overall, the adjustments have made a positive difference in my use (WOAI flightplans at 100%). I will try to add the crosswind runway by the weekend. If you would like, send me an email and I will send you the file. It seems there is no longer a way to attach a file.

This has now been completed and has been uploaded in the file library. It has a fully functional crosswind runway 5/23.

...They have said that they were redoing all their AFCADs but nothing yet.
Where did you get this information from? I see no mention of it on the ImaginSim site.

Where did you get this information from? I see no mention of it on the ImaginSim site.
I emailed them about it. It took a few times for them to respond back but they finally did. BTW Matt put a newer AFCAD in the library. The first one had a mix up with the 5/23 runways but it is now fixed. Download the one dated for the 26th.Jim

I emailed them about it. It took a few times for them to respond back but they finally did. BTW Matt put a newer AFCAD in the library. The first one had a mix up with the 5/23 runways but it is now fixed. Download the one dated for the 26th.Jim
Ah, I see... Thanks, I'll be sure to grab the latest version.