Sign in to follow this  
ahaka

Aerowinx is back in business with 747-400 Precision Simulator - PSX

Check out the website: http://aerowinx.com/Release is planned for 2010. I'm sure there must be people here who used to enjoy the old PS for DOS :) I recall Robert Randazzo was the ATC voice in that sim.

Check out the website: http://aerowinx.com/Release is planned for 2010. I'm sure there must be people here who used to enjoy the old PS for DOS :) I recall Robert Randazzo was the ATC voice in that sim.
wow, by the litlle pic sample it will be awesome!Leonardo Soares

It was one of the best simulators made at the time of its introduction. It was smooth and reliable. Almost all the systems worked and worked correctly. The only problem was it did not have any scenery. I understand that later some of the users were able to port it over to MSFS scenery. Bill

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

I was a very dedicated PS1 pilot from its first release and only moved to FSX/PMDG 747-400X when Vista was supported around 18 months ago. For its day, PS1 was a superb simulator, eventually getting visuals support via 'MSFS through the windows'. It was a highly accurate sim and appreciated by commercial aircrews. But the world moves on and PMDG, I believe, trumped PS1. Hardy Heinlin, the developer of PS1, said that PS1 was the end of the line for him, prior to the PMDG developments.Now Hardy has recovered his enthusiasm for the B744 and is developing PSX for release, hopefully, in 2010. This will be a stand-alone sim (i.e. it will have no dependence on MSFS, as for PS1) developed using Java. The intent at present is to allow MSFS, as one of the possible add-ons, to provide the 'through the window' views.And so back to my next PMDG 747-400X flight!Cheers, Richard

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx