Sign in to follow this  
dusty_sourdough

missing sound file?

Same issue here, after reinstalling the base package + update 3. To fix it, I1) Installed the UK + Euro voice sets2) Opened the Start Center and chose "Install US Voice Set".It is probable that doing (2) alone would have fixed it, so if come to this thread looking for a solution, try that step first.

I am having the same problem but I am missing sound\fs2crew\md11\tl\xcheck200.wav. I looked in the directory and its not there. I first encountered this after installing the start center update and the voice sets. I am using the European voice set. I tried an uninstall and reinstall but the problem remained. The interesting thing is that I only seem to get this message when flying into Amsterdam so far. After the reinstall I flew to London with no problem but when I flew back to Amsterdam I got the same message. Also if there is an xcheck200fo I don't have that file either but never got an error message about that. I tried what Tom Risager did but there is still no file there.

A thought that just occured to me. Could it be this only happens at Amsterdam because the Transition Level is only 3000 feet there?

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg