Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

golli

FS2Crew Airbus Flowcharts ?

Good day simmers.I just wanted to ask if there are flowcharts available for the FS2Crew special edition??Like the ones done for the FS2Crew versions for: ATR72-500, LDS 767, PMDG 747 and MD-11 3 FS2Crew MD-11 flowcharts Those flowcharts dont replace the manual, but we simmers are in the uniqe position of having multible (hypothetical) type ratings, and when you switch between 5 different aeroplanes, days or weeks apart, the flowcharts are a quick reminder of how to do things. Given that you have studied them thoroughly first like type rating and line training.I've been unable to locate them here or at the FS2Crew website, if they do exist. Thanks in advance.Golli

Good day simmers.I just wanted to ask if there are flowcharts available for the FS2Crew special edition??Like the ones done for the FS2Crew versions for: ATR72-500, LDS 767, PMDG 747 and MD-11 3 FS2Crew MD-11 flowcharts Those flowcharts dont replace the manual, but we simmers are in the uniqe position of having multible (hypothetical) type ratings, and when you switch between 5 different aeroplanes, days or weeks apart, the flowcharts are a quick reminder of how to do things. Given that you have studied them thoroughly first like type rating and line training.I've been unable to locate them here or at the FS2Crew website, if they do exist. Thanks in advance.Golli
Hi Golli,I'll see if I can whip one up.Cheers,