Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maniac59

PMDG FSX MD-11

This may not be an FS2Crew issue:Just installed the PMDG FSX MD-11. Following the FS2crew tutorial. Go to Add-ons/Options etc. But when I click on this nothing happens and I return to the aircraft. Nothing in Aircraft fuel. Performance tuning is ok. Keyboard commands ok. Nothing in the Panel State load/save. Nothing in failures. Thanks! Maniac

This may not be an FS2Crew issue:Just installed the PMDG FSX MD-11. Following the FS2crew tutorial. Go to Add-ons/Options etc. But when I click on this nothing happens and I return to the aircraft. Nothing in Aircraft fuel. Performance tuning is ok. Keyboard commands ok. Nothing in the Panel State load/save. Nothing in failures. Thanks! Maniac
You have FS2Crew installed I assume?

You have FS2Crew installed I assume?
AffirmFollowing the FSX PMDG MD-11 tutorial from Seoul (RKSI) to Taipei (RCTP.Maniac

AffirmFollowing the FSX PMDG MD-11 tutorial from Seoul (RKSI) to Taipei (RCTP.Maniac
So your Panel State folders are empty?You should also see a bunch of PMDG panel state files (not all FS2Crew ones).If you don't see them, I'd contact PMDG as there is something amiss with your PMDG MD-11 installation by the sounds of it.