Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

File library still not 100%?

Tried to d/l and file from 2003. It will not let me,, saying file unavailable? Its: New Relief Textures by Carlos Lorenz Benlloch dated 24-Nov-2003

Eric 

The same happens to me with all the files I want to download, no matter whether from 2003 or 2007. I tried those airports - EHSB, LOWK, etc...

We are still experiencing problems with the task of maintaining an operable statusto our file library, we are working around the clock to solve all issues related to thiscase.Thank you for your patient.

X-Plane Scandinavia

Norway - Sweden - Finland - Iceland - Denmark

https://www.facebook.com/xpscandinavia

Like - Share - Follow us on everything

I've found the same, American. I was able to search for some files (alas it said "oops, file now found!) until a few minutes ago when I was greeted with the message saying the library is offline.

Guest BeachComer

And now, it's back but the pictures all seem to be missing...

We are working continuously to fix all bugs and related issues.This is an on going process and we are fully aware of all issues reported.Our new technician is working hard to ensure that all our services will provide a stable platform for the future.Again, this is an ongoing process....We truly apologies for any inconvenience this may have!Thank you for your patient...

X-Plane Scandinavia

Norway - Sweden - Finland - Iceland - Denmark

https://www.facebook.com/xpscandinavia

Like - Share - Follow us on everything

Seems like the library was up earlier today, but now its down again.
Same here, surely it has to be with the maintenance work performed by the Avsim Team as Tom says. I've no doubt the Library will be up and running ASAP.Gotta be paitient thoug. :(P.S. Congratulations Guys!

Guest bigrobmjca

Library is currently down, but it's great to be back to the old forums.

Thanks Tom and team for your continous efforst in restopring this library. I have uploaded a lot of files myself and am really missing your library.Thanks again and a lots of strength for getting the system up and running again.

Guest Chairborne

I'm not a Texas boy, but I'm the son of one, so I lay claim as I let out a big

YEEHA!