Sign in to follow this  
Bryan Rosier

Its Great To Be Home :)

Fantastic to be back HomeMany many thanks Tom and the Team for all your hard work , both now , and in the future :)Your hard work and Endurance are truly much Appreciated .Many thanks again Guys

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

I echo Bry's sentiments entirely. It is good to back at my Flightsim home. Thank you Tom and everyone else at AVSIM who worked so hard to bring AVSIM back to life.

Fantastic to be back HomeMany many thanks Tom and the Team for all your hard work , both now , and in the future :)Your hard work and Endurance are truly much Appreciated .Many thanks again Guys

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

I echo Bry's sentiments entirely. It is good to back at my Flightsim home. Thank you Tom and everyone else at AVSIM who worked so hard to bring AVSIM back to life.
Hear! Hear! Very grateful indeed! (and much relieved btw... also btw glad to see you guys "checking in")

Haha, BryYou took the words right out of my mouth - literally!I was just going to post with the same headline!BRGDSSven

Thanks Tom and others who have done the work to get the Forum back on-line.So there were some backups. I can see that most (if not all is here).I am very relieved. What should I have been doing the first week after Valentines day next year, if AVSIM had not come online again :( . But you fixed it, thanks. :( :( B)

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

Three cheers for Tom and the gang. The AVSIM heroes rose to the challenge and surpassed all expectations.Best to all,Mike MacKuen

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

I must express my gratitude that Avsim is back up. I was feeling a sense of loss.Thank you Tom!I am proud to be associated with this community!

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro