Sign in to follow this  
rooster hancock 2003

A repaint request with a difference

Hi AllI was wondering if there was an owner/painter out there who has the Aerosoft beaver, (2004 version), who could paint the modern cockpit panel black for me as it's currently silver. I flew in a beaver from Rose Bay Sydney Australia when I was on honeymoon. It had modern instruments but they were set in a black panel and this is where my request is coming from. I think this would take moments for a talented painter, but sadly, I have no painting skills. Sincere thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.Best regards.Malcolm (Rooster) Hancock

Malcolm Hancock

Sorry guys did I offend or do somthing wrong with this request? I apologise if so, or is it just because it should perhaps be posted at aerosoft? :( Best regardsMalcolm (Rooster) Hancock

Malcolm Hancock

there is nothing offensive about it,firstly,and secondly,if I owned that plane I wouldn't mind trying,but as I do not own itI cannot be of help.jsut wait patiently and there'll be someone.cheersJP.

Thank you for your reply "JP", glad to know it's not me then. It's just I don't understand why such a simple request was moved by the Moderator. I am patient and hope someone will be kind enough to come to my aid on this one.Best regardsMalcolm (Rooster) HancockJust had a thought "JP". Would you be kind enough to give this a go if I sent you the panel as an attachment. thanks for your consideration.

Malcolm Hancock

Occasionally, topics are moved to other places, because a moderator thinks another forum it better suited for that topic. It is more in line with what the topic is about. I guess that's why the topic was moved here. That said, I don't own the plane, so I can't help you...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case