Sign in to follow this  
Guest KLM_PILOT

Scenery

Guest KLM_PILOT

hey guys,does anyone know a good FS9 scenery for Toronto

Hi,The Dennis Di Franco CYYZ 2007 is excellent!The library being down, you might find it on the flightsim website... :( EDIT: OK, it's there, just search for cyyz2007.zip!

Guest KLM_PILOT

thanks but i already have it.Big%20Grin.gif

You get the very old Sim Flyers, newer Blue Print or the freeware DeFranco.DeFranco version is very well done and a great representation of CYYZ.

Flight Ontario made a good scenery for the whole Toronto area. The scenery includes Downsview airport and City Centre airport. You can find the scenery at flightsim (and here at avsim when the library is back).

Hey!Sorry, I cannot give any advise for a Torinto scenery.....However, I was looking myself some time already for a scenery of Tripoli the capital of Libya. Does anybody know where to find a good scenery of Khadafi's main airport?GreetzJive1

Hey!On Flightsim.com I found a good scnery of Toronto named 'cyyz07v1.zip'...Try that one?GreetzJive1

Hello Jive1 !I'm currently working on a Tripoli scenery: http://fs-africa.forumactif.com/gnral-f1/t...-essai-t717.htm (scroll down for the newest pics)This will be my first scenery, since i'm more an aircraft painter than a scenery designer. But I couldn't find any Tripoli scenery for Fs2004, even if it's an important airport in Africa. I just had to try to make it by myself. It will be far from perfect, but still better than the default scenery :( )This is still a work in progress, so the it won't be uploaded soon :( Best regards!

Hello Jive1 !I'm currently working on a Tripoli scenery: http://fs-africa.forumactif.com/gnral-f1/t...-essai-t717.htm (scroll down for the newest pics)This will be my first scenery, since i'm more an aircraft painter than a scenery designer. But I couldn't find any Tripoli scenery for Fs2004, even if it's an important airport in Africa. I just had to try to make it by myself. It will be far from perfect, but still better than the default scenery :( )This is still a work in progress, so the it won't be uploaded soon :( Best regards!
That's great Thomas! :( I'm looking forward to that Tripoli scenery since I do some flying in the Middle-East and Northern Africa.Bon courage!