Sign in to follow this  
Brad27

Concorde Pinging Noise! Argghhhh!

Hi allI have Concorde Pro from Just Flight by PSSNow, on start up there is this annoying Pinging noise that goes off every so many seconds!!How do i turn it off and also how to i set Concorde to Mach2 on Autopilot? and get the After Burner effect?Im a beginner with this particular addonThanks

Brad - P3Dv4.5

AIG Moderator | Afcad Editor | FAIB Beta | FSPX Beta

Hi allI have Concorde Pro from Just Flight by PSSNow, on start up there is this annoying Pinging noise that goes off every so many seconds!!How do i turn it off and also how to i set Concorde to Mach2 on Autopilot? and get the After Burner effect?Im a beginner with this particular addonThanks
You need to carefully read the manuals and do the flight tutorial. The ping is an alarm that will stop when you have properly set the aircraft switches correctly.DJ

Guest lgvpilot1

On the lower overhead panel , press cancel , then press inhibit .I have to say , and I dont mean to sound rude , but if you are not prepared to read the manual with this Aircraft then the best thing to do would be to put the CD back in the box and send it back. :( With the best will in the world there is no way anyone can help you fly Concore by just answering your questions on this forum and not using the manuals But Here is an old post that will take you to Mach 2http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=211126Perhaps once you see what it will do you will be eager to read the manual :( Honestly , once you get the Concorde bug , crossing the Atlantic will never be the same again Good Luck Mark

You will probably find that your Center of Gravity (CofG) is off. Did you flip the 'OFF/VFE' switch on the left to ON? The Virtual Flight Engineer will adjust the fuel tanks to balance the aircraft. I think the others are right. You should read the manual, but at least you now know where to start reading.

Anyone know where this 'Ping' sound is on my PC? I can't find a wav file for it anywhere. Maybe it's in the gauge file (in which case, I've no idea how to access it)?? I wanted to edit it to quieten it down a bit. On my PC at least it is annoyingly loud. Yes, I want to hear it of course, but a bit quieter would be less irritating (however loud and irritating it may or may not have been in the real plane!).

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.