Sign in to follow this  
Guest WoR

Looking for Maps for FS Moving Maps

Guest WoR

Quite a few of the maps on the file library come up and unavaliable, i was wondering if anyone had these missing files. I want to get them all in one place so i can distribute FSMMM and the sectionals/maps as a whole for easy installation.Here is what i'm needing:us_sectionals_pack_1.zipus_sectionals_pack_3.zipus_sectionals_pack_5.zipus_sectionals_pack_7.zipus_sectionals_pack_9.zippng_charts_1.zippng_charts_2.zipus_tac_a_to_d.zipus_tac_f_to_n.zipus_tac_o_to_z.zipworld_east.zipworld_west.zipIf anyone has these PLEASE make them avaliable, i would really hate for this great add on to disappear.Thanks!

Quite a few of the maps on the file library come up and unavaliable, i was wondering if anyone had these missing files. I want to get them all in one place so i can distribute FSMMM and the sectionals/maps as a whole for easy installation.Here is what i'm needing:us_sectionals_pack_1.zipus_sectionals_pack_3.zipus_sectionals_pack_5.zipus_sectionals_pack_7.zipus_sectionals_pack_9.zippng_charts_1.zippng_charts_2.zipus_tac_a_to_d.zipus_tac_f_to_n.zipus_tac_o_to_z.zipworld_east.zipworld_west.zipIf anyone has these PLEASE make them avaliable, i would really hate for this great add on to disappear.Thanks!
Unless you are the owner/creator of these files although it may be well intended, what you propose would be considered copyright infringement at best, which is a big NO NO here!!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Guest WoR
Unless you are the owner/creator of these files although it may be well intended, what you propose would be considered copyright infringement at best, which is a big NO NO here!!!
you know i never thought about that, i figured if all I'm doing is trying to recover lost files and get them out there again (for free of course, and they were free to begin with), then it wouldn't be a big deal. I figured if anything the creators of the maps would be great full. But i suppose i should contact the creators of the content and make sure this is OK.hmm, i have no idea how to contact these people, there is no contact info in the file library..anyone know how to get a hold of:Matt Fox -and- David Wilson-Okamura ?

you know i never thought about that, i figured if all I'm doing is trying to recover lost files and get them out there again (for free of course, and they were free to begin with), then it wouldn't be a big deal. I figured if anything the creators of the maps would be great full. But i suppose i should contact the creators of the content and make sure this is OK.hmm, i have no idea how to contact these people, there is no contact info in the file library..anyone know how to get a hold of:Matt Fox -and- David Wilson-Okamura ?
All the map files done by me (Matt Fox) are public domain so feel free to do whatever you want with them. I've received several email about the Sectionals so I just might go ahead and redo them. I have more current versions now also. You can PM me if any other questions.Also, I did a version for Google Earth, which you can also view in browser.http://www.gelib.com/aeronautical-charts-united-states.htmlCheers.Matt Fox

All the map files done by me (Matt Fox) are public domain so feel free to do whatever you want with them. I've received several email about the Sectionals so I just might go ahead and redo them. I have more current versions now also. You can PM me if any other questions.Also, I did a version for Google Earth, which you can also view in browser.http://www.gelib.com/aeronautical-charts-united-states.htmlCheers.Matt Fox
Hello Matt,I have tried to download this files from the avsim library, but they ar still not exist. I there another possibility to load them?Thank you for help.J

Gruss Jörg

banner_captain.gif

Hi Matt and everyone.Good to see you are still around, Matt.I believe the Charts were a casualty of the AVSIM Crash. I still have some of them, but if you are thinking about redoing them that would be a very useful project.By the way the Moving Map works fine with FSX and Vista 64 also.Thanks again for your effort and contribution to this community, hope to see you around more often. They are working on the Legacy for FlyII also. TV

Matt reloaded these 2 days ago - http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=139029regards,Joe(Never hurts to look at the front page from time to time :( )
Great, I have downloaded the files at once, I don't saw that files before, because I have used a link to the old files.Thank you very much Matt!

Gruss Jörg

banner_captain.gif

Great, I have downloaded the files at once, I don't saw that files before, because I have used a link to the old files.Thank you very much Matt!
Hello Matt,I have tried to import your maps to my moving map software FSMAP, but FSMAP needs additional files with the extension *.prj, it need *.jgw *.jpg (or gif) AND *.prj.Your older files included that files and I could import it.Could you help me?Batting%20Eyelashes.gif

Gruss Jörg

banner_captain.gif