Sign in to follow this  
boeingqa9

BAe JetStream 4100 Manual

Hi guys, would there be an manual very soon? so we can all read. l hope you guys release this soon as l have my holidays soon.. l want to travel around the world in this aircraft..Well done guysPaul

The only thing I can suggest is to go to www.smartcockpit.com and go under My Aircraft, then move over BaE, and then click on Jetstream 41. That will give you a good idea of the real aircrafts systems, and help you prepare for when this comes out. Also some good stuff for the MD-11 on there too.

Smartcockpit.com is great. I was on my way to suggest this site as well. You will probably find a lot of good stuff on a lot of various aircraft. Good luck!

Keith Guillory

Guest Tiemen

Nice website, totaly forgot about that. But I gues PMDG will make some kind of tutorial/manual for it? I am a complete nOOb and I am learning as much as I can every day. But a new plane requires me to read some documentation that explains me in basic steps what i need to do :) Made me decide to buy the MD-11 as my first payware plane, there was a decent tutorial for it! :DTiemen Bos

My credit card is ready. While I wait, however, I would really, really, appreciate the PDF manual so I could start reading the particulars of this addon. Smartcockpit is just ok, the info is there, but nothing I would want to print out. So please guys, if you could give us this tonight or tomorrow, you would make many of us look like this!! :( :( :( B) B) Curt

I too am so ready for this bird. It is agonizing looking for some hope for a very soon release and....quiet.I am in agreement for desiring the manual. I too have looked at the Smartcockpit material and that is not what I am looking for either.A word from the devs on this would most certainly be appreciated. Things have been rather quiet, especially from Robert.Really looking forward to having this plane in/out of the hangar, as we all are...hint hint.Vin said he is looking forward to us having the plane. I am looking forward to flying it. I think I know which one is looking forward to what the most..LOLThank you.

Is there going to be printed manuals for this one like the MD-11. Really enjoy my Md-11 manuals. J41 Manuals would look great on the shelf next to em'! :(

Guest BlueRidgeDx
I too have looked at the Smartcockpit material and that is not what I am looking for either.Thank you.
Hi Chad,What kind of information are you looking for that you can't find on Smart Cockpit?The stuff there covers about 98% of the airplane, with the largest exception being the LRN system and the FMS. If you're looking for the FMS stuff, I can repost the links to the FMS pilot guides and training materials.With the known exception of the weather radar, there isn't another system on the PMDG airplane that doesn't function exactly per the manuals that you can find at Smart Cockpit.Nick

Hi Nick. Thank you for the response and offer for help re: guides and training materials.The material on Smart Cockpit is of course good in that it is the real deal. I would like to see the manual for the software due to the fact that it goes hand in hand with it.This also tells me/others that we are closer...in all honesty.I have used material from Smart Cockpit's site in the past and has proved helpful.

Is there going to be printed manuals for this one like the MD-11. Really enjoy my Md-11 manuals. J41 Manuals would look great on the shelf next to em'! :(
I keep asking this same question but continue to not get any real answer... :-\

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

l thought their be an pdf file by now, pmdg l recon will release this bird by next week hehehe well l`m guessing. But l would love the manual now.l want to take this bird on an around the world trip but having the manual now will help me in a big way..Please pmdg could you release the manual now rather than when u release the bird? :( :( Thanks guysPaul

I use Smart Cockpit for the MD-11 and trust me it is very helpful in the FSX MD-11. While it doesn't apply 100% a large portion of it does. I have learned a lot of tips and tricks by reading the manuals on Smart Cockpit that actually work in the aircraft. Which is why I am reading them for the J41... It does not cover the actual flight characteristics or checklists, but I use it mainly to learn systems operation. I have tried looking for the checklists and such but have not found them. Have been trying to find an airport planner as well, but I am starting to think maybe only Boeing releases those for their aircraft cause that's where I got the ones for the 747, MD-11, and 737.

I use Smart Cockpit for the MD-11 and trust me it is very helpful in the FSX MD-11. While it doesn't apply 100% a large portion of it does. I have learned a lot of tips and tricks by reading the manuals on Smart Cockpit that actually work in the aircraft. Which is why I am reading them for the J41... It does not cover the actual flight characteristics or checklists, but I use it mainly to learn systems operation. I have tried looking for the checklists and such but have not found them. Have been trying to find an airport planner as well, but I am starting to think maybe only Boeing releases those for their aircraft cause that's where I got the ones for the 747, MD-11, and 737.
l will wait for PMDG to release theirs.Thanks budPaul Jones