Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

L_Fassam

PMDG sounds

Dear All,I have recently swapped over systems and using speakers I hear the engine and cockpit ambient sounds clearly. However the click spots, call outs e.g. MD11 spoiler setting are just not heard.Has anyone come across this before and if so offer any guidance?Am sure I posted this earlier but for some reason I can not find my original post!RgdsLiam Fassam

Dear All,I have recently swapped over systems and using speakers I hear the engine and cockpit ambient sounds clearly. However the click spots, call outs e.g. MD11 spoiler setting are just not heard.Has anyone come across this before and if so offer any guidance?Am sure I posted this earlier but for some reason I can not find my original post!RgdsLiam Fassam
Also, be sure you have loaded the correct sound drivers and set up the configuration properly in the sound board/chip manufactures set up software.

Also,Make sure all software special effects that are shipped with your soundcard are all turned off - things like 3D effects, ambience effects, noise cancelling effects .....Cheers,Armen