Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Fsrepaint

Fsrepaint.ru

Guest Fsrepaint

Hello!My name is Denis. I am an texture artist from Russia. Аll of my textures can be downloaded from http://fsrepaint.ru/.In this topic I will show their new work. At the moment I'm working on textures for the Project Airbus.Sorry for my english. I use a translator.

Very fine work Denis.Downloaded some and took a look at the textures.My compliments.Leen de Jager

Guest Fsrepaint
Very fine work Denis.Downloaded some and took a look at the textures.My compliments.Leen de Jager

These look spectacular! The only problem I see, is that PA has stopped existing. You can get the models from sites like Avsim, but I wonder, could you make such high quality repaints also for, say, the Overland models? or the Wilco models?

Hi Denis,I kept following your work and I am still impressed.You have a sharp eye for detail and colors.Nevertheless there is one point I would like to draw your attention to.There is a little glitch in the registrations and this does not go for a single paint but it goes for almost all your repaints and affects the fuselage registrations as well as the wing registrations.The horizontal stroke - ( hyphen ) in a registration must be situated in the middle of the two groups of characters a registration is made of.In almost all your registrations the - has to little space at its right side.It gives the impression the registration came right out of the typewriter and you forgot to hit the spacebar.( or did it twice at left side of the hyphen)Sometimes giving the hyphen way to much space the registrations looks very unnatural (see EI-DVF wingregistration)Best regardsLeen de Jager

Guest Fsrepaint
Sometimes giving the hyphen way to much space the registrations looks very unnatural (see EI-DVF wingregistration)
Leen! About EI-DVF you're wrong...

Leen! About EI-DVF you're wrong... Denis wrote.Yes YOU are right I was wrong about the wingreg ( the paint doesn not show the pylons on the texture)Maybe that goes for other wing regs. too.Probably its a good idea to show your paints with two sceenshots , showing more of the plane , than my mistake would not have happenend.Showing repaints with screens gives a better impression than a sideview impression created by using the total fuse texture adding some shadow and a wing and horizontal stabiliser.Its a nice presentation but does not really show the quality of the paintwork in an adequate way.The way its shows up in the sim, thats what counts.Just one screenshot under a 45 degrees downlook and one under the same angle from below. ( always showing the leftwing-underside)McPhatStudios-texture-artists always provide me with such screenshots for QC (Quality Control)RegardsLeen de Jager