Sign in to follow this  
HUSSAR

Click spot for speed-bugs not working

Hi Bryan - It seems that I am not able to set my Vspeeds using the Level D programmed click-spot as it is replaced with the FS2Crew tool window. Would it be possible to leave the center as the default bug setting click area and find another area on the speed gauge for which to launch the tool window?Thanks,Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

Hi Bryan - It seems that I am not able to set my Vspeeds using the Level D programmed click-spot as it is replaced with the FS2Crew tool window. Would it be possible to leave the center as the default bug setting click area and find another area on the speed gauge for which to launch the tool window?Thanks,Robert
Hi Robert,Hmmm, what resolution are you running in?Please email me your panel.cfg.I'll just make the click area smaller... that should do the trick.Best,

Hello,the click spots to set the V Speed in the 767 are available in 2D panel only, just click on the bottom left corner of the airspeed indicator to set all the bugs automatically, or click on the right of the airspeed indicator from top to bottom to set each bug individually.Those click spots don't work in VC. And they have nothing to do with the FS2crew's clickspot in the center of the airspeed indicator to open the FS2CREW's setup window.

vpa055.png

Hello,the click spots to set the V Speed in the 767 are available in 2D panel only, just click on the bottom left corner of the airspeed indicator to set all the bugs automatically, or click on the right of the airspeed indicator from top to bottom to set each bug individually.Those click spots don't work in VC. And they have nothing to do with the FS2crew's clickspot in the center of the airspeed indicator to open the FS2CREW's setup window.
Thanks Stephane for refreshing my memory on how my own software works!!!Cheers,

I set my speed bugs in the VC by clicking the centre of the co-pilots airspeed indicator.Works every time for me, also on descent the same after doing the landing weight in the FMC.Cheers Trevor

Trevor Golding

The original poser (MAXAM) was using a non-standard 3rd party modified version of the FS2Crew 767 panel.cfg (Andre's Wide Screen mod).Hence the problem I think.So if you're using Andre's Folker's wide panel mod and you experience this issue, email me and I'll send you a new panel.cfg.Cheers,

The original poser (MAXAM) was using a non-standard 3rd party modified version of the FS2Crew 767 panel.cfg (Andre's Wide Screen mod).Hence the problem I think.So if you're using Andre's Folker's wide panel mod and you experience this issue, email me and I'll send you a new panel.cfg.Cheers,
Hi Bryan - Forgot to get back to you after the update you sent me... I was having too much fun with FS2Crew. The mod works well with the Andre Folkers VC mod, I can set the speed bugs in the hidden Level-D click-spot. Fantastic!Thanks for your help,Robert

\Robert Hamlich/