Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gordius

Will these airports ever be produced?

Guest Gordius

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to any scenery designers out there. I spend most of my time on Panels and don't really have the time to work on scenery as well. I am very slowly flying a RTW trip trying to visit every country and flying either a Twin Otter or Helio. I agree that it is a shame that there are many parts of the world without a significant number of scenery addons, if any but I prefer to extend my thanks again for the scenery both freeware and other which is out there. Some (lots I should say) is better than none, it's a big world out there!However can I just remind some of you that not everyone has the time to spend on scenery design, I have taken your "have a go" comment as a generalisation.BTW having read some of the heated exchanges in the thread I hope none of my comments appear as if I am criticising anyone at all. :-beerchug