Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest rnails

AI traffic speed

Guest rnails

Hello again, Before Vista H.P.64-bit I had a utility that could adjust ground speed and one that would slow down vehicle traffic. Anyone remember what they were called? rnails

Guest rnails

I was referring to taxi speed. rnails

Hello again, Before Vista H.P.64-bit I had a utility that could adjust ground speed and one that would slow down vehicle traffic. Anyone remember what they were called? rnails
If you are looking for a file that slows down the ground vehicles to a more realistic speed, fuel trucks, fire trucks etc. That file is in fact out there, becuse I remember down loading it, and sure could use it now, as I just did a fresh install of FSX.

Guest rnails

To D"O"M, I forgot to mention that I wanted it for FSX not fs9. It worked great for fs9. rnails

If you are looking for a file that slows down the ground vehicles to a more realistic speed, fuel trucks, fire trucks etc. That file is in fact out there, becuse I remember down loading it, and sure could use it now, as I just did a fresh install of FSX.
This post talks about the car speed: http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtop...p=0entry0David RanieriSydney,AU.