Sign in to follow this  

ATR

Hi, anyone else here check-out the incredible ATR-725 from Virtualitalia? What a package! Cheers!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Could you provide a link, I had trouble googling it.RogerEDIT : Forget the link, I found it.

well dont tell us where it was.EDIT: never mind, found it, downloaded it, enjoyed it and not telling.

Hi,Could someone please supply a link, this is quite annoying, why post about a plane and not supply a link?.Dan.

Maybe if we could FIND it, we could have a look at it and then comment on it.I can't find it using google either. Why not provide a link when you post about a new plane? or any plane that has aroused your interest.Reminds me of the typical atitude of many, f@#% you Jack, I am OK!David

Hi,Thanks, does anybody know if is different to the ATR that has been available for a while?.Or is it just a repaint.Dan.

It says on the site that it is by Paco Sanchez-Castaner, so it is obviously the Paco's ATR that has been around for a while.

Sorry about that! now that there is a link, you can join the VA as a stand-by pilot and still get access to their files. As I understand it, they are going to re-vamp their entire fleet. Cheers

David; It was an oversight on my part not to include the link- it wasn't personal or an attempt at being spiteful. I really thought this was a good plane-panel-sound package ( and it's freeware) and I just thought it was worth a look. Cheers!