Guest DENMARK1
Noise from the surroundings or from blowing into the microphone can be misinterpreted by the voice recognition system as a word. If you are unlucky, it might just be interpreted as a command. You can try positioning the microphone slightly further away from your mouth, see if that helps.You can turn off the green display bar by pressing the "DSP" button on the Main panel.Make sure you reload the sim if you want to restart your flight - exit FS2004 completely, then start it again. If you don't do this - if you only reload the airplane and restart FS2Crew - it is very likely that some of the FO actions will be missed (e.g. the "positive rate" call not being made).
hi trisager.i always start all over in fs9 :( yes i will try to have my mic a lille further from the mouth thanks for a quick answer.

hi i have not purchased fscrew 2010 yet as im still building a new pc, i have the original for the pmdg737 and have enjoyed using it over the years. do you only have to assign keys if you have the above aircraft installed, if you just have the pmdg737 installed do you have to still assign keys.i have the goflight mcp pro and was wondering if i asked the first officer to select heading 180 if this would be changed on the mcp pro as well as the pmdg mcp, maybe someone using fscrew and mcpro could help here. thanks, jim
You must have the PMDG737 600 up to 900 with all updates installed , if you dont have the PMDG747 or MD11 you should not have to assign the keys . Rich

ugcx_banner.png

I can't speak for the MCP Pro, but if it accepts PMDG key commands then it should update. However, it would have to accept the key assignments used by FS2Crew for the MCP commands.Please take a look at the keyboard assignments list and see if that's okay.Best,