Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

UK2000 Stansted Extreme version 3

Hi.Just wait until you see his own customised Night Lighting that he has just bought out, it will blow you away.It is completely New and nothing "Stock" about it whatsoever.He's just rolled out this New Lighting Technique for the latest scenery Version3 of Stansted Extreme Scenery which is a Free update.

Guest Tingoose

This just emphasises the point that I made a few weeks ago when someone was wondering whether to go for UK2000's Heathrow or Aerosoft's. The point being that Gary, as a dedicated UK airport maker, updates his airports regularly, whereas Aerosoft just shrug off requests for updates as if one is asking for something totally unreasonable!

Would love some pictures please of the night lighting and any significant changes over the last version!Tempted to pick this up given how much atc has been online at EGSS lately.

Guest mav316

DUDE!!!! I'm there right now! Thanks for the heads up! I have been noticing that some payware sites are offering freedownloads of some of their unpopular or old creations! Overlands MD-11 became freeware a long time ago and I just discovered it out of curiousity to purchase a A380 from them. But I am holding out for the Project Airbus A380 that looks incredibly awesome!Again thanks for the shout out! :(Edit: Just visited the site and discovered what they are offering is watered down (More Like Flooded out) scenery files of the EXTREME version to entice you purchase the EXTREME Version! I will stick with the good ole "EXTREME HEATHROW" With the Big Blue blocks on the runway! The scenery is awesome and I just fly through the annoying (but not bothersome) Blocks on the runway! Thanks for the shout out anyhow allways good to know about free stuff all the time! But we gotta know there has to be a catch! lmao