Sign in to follow this  
Gazer75

Server info and forum group

Hey!Uh oh! What am I doing here? :(Anyways I am asking for MP and TS server info. And requesting membership in the race group :( JT

Hey!Uh oh! What am I doing here? :(Anyways I am asking for MP and TS server info. And requesting membership in the race group :( JT
Hey Jan :) great to see you back . I think Stonecold still handles the Admin for the Race site here and all the server info is available there . I guess its time to start preparations to defend the Trophy ;) Best blow the cobwebs of the old Warbirds .

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Hey Jan :) great to see you back . I think Stonecold still handles the Admin for the Race site here and all the server info is available there . I guess its time to start preparations to defend the Trophy ;) Best blow the cobwebs of the old Warbirds .
Actually, I'm technically just acting as a go-between, between race members and the Avsim staff in charge of maintaining the groups... :)Anyway, I passed on the request to add Gazer75 to the group, so should be added soon.

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Excellent Gazer (always knew you would see the (runway)light(s)) :( /Sven