Sign in to follow this  
Guest United

Windows XP 64-bit

Guest United

Am I correct in that VOXATC is incompatible with Windows XP 64-bit? (because there is no SAPI 5.1 or other version ever made for it)Randy Jura, KPDX

Hi,Totally incorrect. I have been running VoxATC for quite some time. I have the latest version installed on Vista64 and had it before in XP64 without any major problems; the usual knowned bugs only. I have just started running all of my setup under Windows7 on another disk; I'll let you know my findings!Go for it, it works fantastic with the additional voices. I'm running the UK version. I only wish the voices could have british accent.... just a wish!Good luck.

Guest United

GMFM,I've run VoxATC on Windows 7 before, that's easy. But you've run it on a Win XP 64 bit installation??? How? ... Maybe I'm just overlooking something, but I thought you had to have a working SAPI 5.1 speech recognition installation?? Randy Jura, KPDX

Guest ashwad

I run FSX & VOXATC on XP PRO 64bit. No issues. Radar Contact refused to run on 64bit, so I purchased Vox in November and I couldn't be happier.

• MS Speech 5.1
  • Neo Speech
  • Voxatc
  • FSX

I run FSX & VOXATC on XP PRO 64bit. No issues. Radar Contact refused to run on 64bit, so I purchased Vox in November and I couldn't be happier.
  • MS Speech 5.1
  • Neo Speech
  • Voxatc
  • FSX

HelloRadar Contact is running well here on XP64 Sp2 and FS9