Sign in to follow this  
jacsantos

SSW Progress

Guest bigun

Yup, bought the package, been waiting very patiently. I really do try to be understanding with new developers. I'm beginning to believe we have all been officially SCR**WED.:( Oh well, the outragious antics of SSW as they have developed on this forum and their own have been so intertaining that it's almost been worth it. One last point. If they really DO have a product. And if it ever DOES get release. Can you imagine the nightmare of wht will happen when we try to get the normal "bugs" corrected and how about migrating to FSCOF transition. Oh Lord!George Stoddard

>No kidding - guess what four years of Law School can teach>you... :)>>Cheers,>>Gosta.>>http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg> >Hehe, well if you work for our local States Attorney's office, it teaches you not to prosecute anything and to either nolle pros everything or plea it out!

Eric 

Just curious as to who will preorder a SSW product again?

Holy moly I just ran what russian bear said through a translator. I really hope the translator is very wrong!!Gosta, do you know what he said? I know what you said, but I still cant beleive what was said.

http://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssigsmall.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

>Holy moly I just ran what russian bear said through a>translator. I really hope the translator is very wrong!!>>Gosta, do you know what he said? I know what you said, but I>still cant beleive what was said.Well I tried Babel Fish and all I got was some stuff about vodka and the devil with a cross...Can we try to keep it clean here and maybe in english to help out the lowly mods who flunked Spanish in highschool?:-hmmm

>>Holy moly I just ran what russian bear said through a>>translator. I really hope the translator is very wrong!!>>>>Gosta, do you know what he said? I know what you said, but>I>>still cant beleive what was said.>>>Well I tried Babel Fish and all I got was some stuff about>vodka and the devil with a cross...>>Can we try to keep it clean here and maybe in english to help>out the lowly mods who flunked Spanish in highschool?>>:-hmmm :-lol

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guys! We are getting fooled by SSW! Look at this photos at http://www.simsoftworkshop.com/forum/showt...15&pagenumber=2 and compare with THIS photo, representing Mr. Protchoukhanov. As you can see, nobody have downloaded SSW A310 yet, and Dirk98 - is someone from SSW team, who is trying to fool us and to pretend that someone already downloaded A310! #### guys! I think nobody should trust SSW now!

Guest WorkingStiff

Well,That particular curtain fabric could be very popular in Russia and folks there are probably very fond of cherry finished furniture. :-)

Judge, go show that comparison in thier forums.I would, but apparently I have to wait 6 months and answer a riddle in order to post on thier forums. lolMANY people would be interested in those pictures you have I'm sure...

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

>Well,>>That particular curtain fabric could be very popular in Russia>and folks there are probably very fond of cherry finished>furniture. :-)>>LOL :-lolAnd setting up home cockpits in that fashion is also probably pretty popular in Russia I'm sure. :-lolSSW is turning into a big freakin' joke.

Ark

I tried, but they turned on administrator-based authorization on their forum. I belive that was made "just in case"...:) So I can't post there.

Guest Tim

LOL - Yes my Uncle who lives in St. Petersburg has his whole house fitted with those curtains - apparently they were on special offer from IKEATim

Guest WorkingStiff

Are you trying to suggest that Evgueni, Dirk98 and Denzel (he posted A310 screenshots in the Screenshots forum) are all the same person? Shame on you.

Guest Tim

Evgueni and Dirk maybe yes. But Denzel like a lot of people managed to get the main download file, but the setup.exe was corrupt, and Denzel managed to get round the error, and so the setup had installed some of the files - i.e the model and 2D panel/VC but without gauges. Thats why his screenshots didn't show muchTim

LMAO!Yeah, in Russia I hear they all have the same computer speaker configurations and they all have a paper stand to the right of thier monitors as well.This SSW stuff gets better and better!I was seriously considering getting thier package but after all this BS I think my money would be better spent going to the "toys for farm animals" fund.What a joke!

Ark