Sign in to follow this  
Boeing_Driver

How to reset default fuel load?

Hey Gents,I'm wondering if there is a way to change the default setttings so that my planes do not begin with 100% full tanks (I know how to alter it in the tab for fuel and payload but I want to make it a more or less permenant change). I looked in both the cfg files for the individual planes and the main FS9 cfg file but couldn't find anything that corresponded with what I'm looking for.Any one know how to alter this?

Fuel state is saved in the flight files.You can set up the plane with the fuel load you want, then save the flight as the "default flight".Those parameters will apply to any flight that you create from the Create-a-Flight GUI.Note: flight files (*.flt), both user-saved and preloaded, can be edited with Notepad.So you could manually edit the file without having to start FS9.regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif