Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kjetilhj

How i get the right gate?

Is there a way to define a gate to a particually aircraft? Example: I want to get my FedEx MD11F assigned to one of the parkings/gates at the FedEx terminal at anchorage intl in Alaska. Or a way to get the freighters to a cargo parking and not the passenger terminal when i am flying any of my freighters (747 400F, MD11F, or 767 300ERF)The best would be to park the UPS planes at the UPS terminal and the same with FedEx.ThanksKjetil

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Is there a way to define a gate to a particually aircraft? Example: I want to get my FedEx MD11F assigned to one of the parkings/gates at the FedEx terminal at anchorage intl in Alaska. Or a way to get the freighters to a cargo parking and not the passenger terminal when i am flying any of my freighters (747 400F, MD11F, or 767 300ERF)The best would be to park the UPS planes at the UPS terminal and the same with FedEx.ThanksKjetil
It may be possible. This illustrated tutorial shows how and what the limitations are:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...amp;DLID=126946Good Luck!