Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Tamadeez

Help constantly CTD with MD 11 after takeoff

Please someone help without exception this plane always CTD within first minute of takeoff saying fatal error and tries to restart fsx. It never use to do this then out of blue it does it. Comp specs below

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What additional information does the error dialog provide?Are you loading a saved flight or creating a new one?

What additional information does the error dialog provide?Are you loading a saved flight or creating a new one?
It simply says fatal error and restarts FSX. I've just realised it only freezes if I simply enter a rwy for T/O no SID or waypoint after. Very strange. Like if Im climbing rwy heading with a fairly empty FMC

It simply says fatal error and restarts FSX. I've just realised it only freezes if I simply enter a rwy for T/O no SID or waypoint after. Very strange. Like if Im climbing rwy heading with a fairly empty FMC
one helpful thing to do would be to post an event log so people can see what is crashing. That might give someone a clue about what is causing the CTD.regardsRob