Sign in to follow this  

FS2004 on the shelves at Best Buy!

Just got home with my copy and they had about 20 in the tin box.Fayetteville Arkansas store so if us hillbillies have it you should be able to get it in your town too! :)skully

Not here in Colorado Springs (or Denver if the Bestbuy.com website is accurate...), sometime early Aug per the website...Seems I live in a real bass akward state here...quite a few local dealers really get to scratching their little heads when I mention "flight simulator"....pretty sad...Babbages still saying Tuesday...

Guest byoung

That really ticks me off.. I pre-ordered my copy June 25th and my local Electronics Boutique may get it tomorrow. But they won't sell it to me until Tuesday.The Best Buy that put them on their shelf may loose distribution rights and / or jeopardise their relationship with Microsoft. The EB rep told me that retailers can get fined if they put it on their shelves prior to the street release date.That Best Buy manager will be in very hot water... But I am going to whine at Microsoft tomorrow if my copy is technically in the EB store.Barry

Not at the best Buy in Dallas (Lewisville) I went in and made the clerk check and all he could do was confirm that they are still taking pre orders on the homepage....no clue as usuaul.Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

not even a store in NYC has it yet

Hi - This afternoon I was calling up every local store I could find to see if they had FS2004 in stock for sale. Then I saw this Best Buy post...so I recalled my local best buy and they still did not have it on the shelves...then I called up this Best Buy in AK and they did have it in stock (as another poster had posted)...I'm guessing it can be any day now...I will make more calls tomorrow and if nobody locally has it in stock, I'll order it over night from one of these websites, and then I'll have the game between Saturday and Monday.Let me know if FS2004 pops up in any more chains (Circut City, Best Buy, EB, Staples, etc) in N. AmericaC u in the FS2004 Skys soon (I hope)Paul

>>C u in the FS2004 Skys soon (I hope)Doubt it anytime soon. VATSIM will be unuseable (due to SB2.xx not working with FS2004) till SB3 comes out and that is probably a matter of months, not weeks.

Eric 

Ruh Ro lolI find hard to believe that a major MS software outlet like Best Buy would blatently sell the thing if it was clearly labeled do not sell. They sold it to me off the shelf so I have to assume it's legit.Skully

Guest byoung

Paul,Keep us posted on your results..Barry

Herez my results as of 1106A on 7/25...the results from my local Centeral NJ Stores are...EBGAMES - It will NOT be out until the "street date" of July 29 or they will be subject to Audit by MicrosoftCircut City - Claimed they do not have it in stock and they do not know when it is comming Best Buy - They do not have it in stock, when they get it they will probially put it out on the shelvesStaples - Not in stock yet, but they already have shelf space clear for it, usually when that is done they are just waiting for the game to come off the truck, -- It is probially delayed for 1 reason or another...they just got a truck in 20 mins ago, and I should call back in a few hours and they will check they back.Office Depot - GOING TO PICK IT UP NOW!! LAST COPY!! :) :)Here's my list...lets see...I hope this is not a wild goose chance like I got from J&R yesterday...I'll keep you posted on how things go @ Office Depot (P.S. I am driving 45 mins each way to my clocest office depot, so for their sake)

OFFICE DEPOT RULES...I have my FS2004: ACOF in the special Aniversery CD Tin :)...The total price was $58.25 (including NJ 6% sales tax!:))...BTW, It came with a $10 rebate :)Enojy Y'all

OFFICE DEPOT RULES...I have my FS2004: ACOF in the special Aniversery CD Tin :)...The total price was $58.25 (including NJ 6% sales tax!:))...BTW, It came with a $10 rebate :)Enojy Y'all