Sign in to follow this  
Holclo

Terrain Mesh for UK

I do most if not all my flying in the UK with the odd excursion into mainland Europe. Can anyone recommend a good Terrain Mesh (payware or freeware). I have FS9, Windows 7, AS6.5., UT Europe, Gnd Environment and Flight Environment. FSGlobal seems overkill for my needs.Bill

The best UK mesh is called VFR Terrain by Justflight. It's the partner product to the UK photoscenery and is the only mesh to cover the UK in 19m resolution. It also gives you accurate coastlines and you don't have to have the photoscenery installed to use it.http://www.visualflight.co.uk/vfrterrain/

The best UK mesh is called VFR Terrain by Justflight. It's the partner product to the UK photoscenery and is the only mesh to cover the UK in 19m resolution. It also gives you accurate coastlines and you don't have to have the photoscenery installed to use it.http://www.visualflight.co.uk/vfrterrain/
Unfortunately the Download Link from Visualflight to Horizon Simulation is dead and on the Horizon website itself there seems to be no FS 9 terrain mesh available any more (it looks they have specialized more on FSX and X-plane)Does anybody know, where else one can get a 19m mesh for the UK from?Wolfgang

Unfortunately the Download Link from Visualflight to Horizon Simulation is dead and on the Horizon website itself there seems to be no FS 9 terrain mesh available any more (it looks they have specialized more on FSX and X-plane)Does anybody know, where else one can get a 19m mesh for the UK from?Wolfgang
HelloIt seems that it is no longer on sale, Ebay is your best chanceThere is a copy on sale at the moment that will ship to europeEbay number 160395996775

HelloIt seems that it is no longer on sale, Ebay is your best chanceThere is a copy on sale at the moment that will ship to europeEbay number 160395996775
Thank you for this info! I'll check Ebay then!Wolfgang