Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Hey Ryan in regards to your video card, do you have texture load problems with the 747-8. When ever i switch views say from being in the cockpit for about 5mins the textures of the aircraft at least for me always take sometime to load. Have you experienced it ?
I do see that ocassionally, but it's probably because I've only got 512MB, I need to get a 1GB card.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

That sounds great. I'm always surprised at how much accuracy is put into PMDG models. As I learn more about these systems, it is a pleasure to find that PMDG has that area already covered.This 737 is going to be a favorite for everyone, although now with the upgrade to the 747-8i, the 747 is very exciting too.I really don't know which is my favorite now. The 747-8i, the MD-11 or the J-41. They're all great. I guess "I just love the one I'm with.."If it keeps following this pattern of improvement, this 737 is going to be awesome. :( Bob
I totally agree. I love flying the 747-8i and the J-41, but I have a feeling that once the 737 comes out, that will get all of my air time for quite a while. I can't wait.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

I am very excited for the future of Flight Simulation and am very excited at the prospect of a New 777X and the expected NGX2.0.For your fantastic work PMDG, Thank You....

Does anyone know the "Estimated" Release date on the NGX!!!? :(

Guest realatp
Does anyone know the "Estimated" Release date on the NGX!!!? :(
summertime, but only if we're good.

Guest shearder

I had the opportunity to "test" a friends 737NG in FS9. What I didn't like was all the mouse clicks etc needed due to limitations to do with SDKs etc etc etc. However, with that now said and the fact that there will be more options in terms of this i am busy building a home cockpit and already have 90% of the electronics, wood, 3 x 23" LCDs etc etc...Now my question is very specific, in order to use the full functions of the overhead one needs the system logics behind it - will this now mean that when 737NGX i would be able to buy the package and not need to buy something like P#$$$ystems?Obviously I would not use the panel view but would require the logics to enable a fully functional MIP/MCP/OH etc.I can't wait thought...Thanks in advanceSean

Guest OYLSB
I had the opportunity to "test" a friends 737NG in FS9.
Hmm.. I'm not sure that this is okay with the licensing policy...

Guest OYLSB
summertime, but only if we're good.
and only if PMDG not have to answer the same question all the time... I guess...

Guest shearder
Let me rephrase - I had a chance to "fly" on FS9 the 737NG. Wasn't installed on my machine because i have FSX. Did that make more sense? Seems anything can be read into anything.In other words, I drove my car to a friends house, climbed out, go to his door, knocked, went in, sat at his PC, started FS9 - he set the plane cold and dark and I went from C&D to takeoff and cruise. It was way too much with the mouse etc.I don't have any PMDG products - BUT i azm hoping that 737NGX will be what I want - i hope THAT is ok with the licensing policy? :(

Guest realatp

Ryan wut about Terrain Line Display on the VSD? and EGPWS on our NAV Display's, and intergration with the RXP WX500 on the Nav Dispaly?

For as far as I know, the licensing only poses a limitation on operational installations on machines. However, testing, seeing how a certain addon is like to fly with, is not something prohibited. Heck, if that were true, you would be forbidden to play on the computer of your friends, which obviously is a ludicrous affair.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Hi, Im new to this forum but been flying PMDG 747/MD11 for a few years, I cant wait for the 737NGX as in comparison to other addon planes, PMDG are the best and there is always a lot of attention to detail, lots of liveries etc, thanks to PMDG staff for their continued development, oh and yes that HUD looks awesome! Regards,Darren

Guest shearder
For as far as I know, the licensing only poses a limitation on operational installations on machines. However, testing, seeing how a certain addon is like to fly with, is not something prohibited. Heck, if that were true, you would be forbidden to play on the computer of your friends, which obviously is a ludicrous affair.
That is SO true!! If we were not allowed to test I don't believe there would be many cars on the road, computers and laptops etc etc etcHey Thralni - perhaps you can answer a question i have - I am building a cockpit - with the new 737NGX; will it have full logic systems i could interface using FSBUS to add "hard" switches etc and fly without the 2d or 3d panel? i.e. edit the panel config to allow me to have the PFD/ND and EICAS on separate monitors etc like one would have with PM$$$$ystems? Perhaps not by default but with a little mod of the config files?The reason i ask is becaus I would prefer to buy 737NGX and get a complete product rather than running 3 or 3 different products to achieve a single goal.Thanks in advance.Sean