Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Guest realatp

seriosuly my heart is pounding.

Nah it wasn't that bad, but the plane (a 2001 737-800) was seriously pretty dirty, you could tell it was in use all the time with no real down time for cleaning etc. The product is really going to have a unique character because of this and will accurately represent a "workhorse" NG that's been flying the line for a while. I'm looking at Vin's first draft of the overhead panel right now and boy, are you guys in for a treat - this is the best looking panel I've ever seen in FS and yes in my opinion that includes those Aerosoft A321 shots...

I'm looking at Vin's first draft of the overhead panel right now and boy, are you guys in for a treat - this is the best looking panel I've ever seen in FS and yes in my opinion that includes those Aerosoft A321 shots...
Sounds very good!!! :(

Guest realatp

So Ryan, tomorrow is Hump Day, so I think everyone agrees we're ready for those VC pics whenever you are.:(

So Ryan, tomorrow is Hump Day, so I think everyone agrees we're ready for those VC pics whenever you are.:(
Would be possible, talk a little bit about the hardware requirements?Would be possible to get the manuals online before the releasing of the bird? (for an in-depth study) Ayax Sobrino

Would be possible, talk a little bit about the hardware requirements?Would be possible to get the manuals online before the releasing of the bird? (for an in-depth study) Ayax Sobrino
Both have been mentioned in other threads, but to recap:Hardware requirements are not suppose to exceed any of the current PMDG Aircraft, and yes the release of the manuals earlier than the product release has been mentioned.Edit: Hardware requirements for cockpit builders - Get a transparent screen for the hud :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hi, I cant wait till the release of those screen shots!!! I have 1 question though, it might be too early to ask but will the landing lights on the 737 actually illuminate vehicles on the ground? Sorry if it has already been answered but I checked and I could't find anything on it. Thanks Garrett D.

Hi, I cant wait till the release of those screen shots!!! I have 1 question though, it might be too early to ask but will the landing lights on the 737 actually illuminate vehicles on the ground? Sorry if it has already been answered but I checked and I could't find anything on it. Thanks Garrett D.
That isn't a PMDG option unless they're the ones that design the ground vehicles and then they would have to code accordingly, alpha channels etc...

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Both have been mentioned in other threads, but to recap:Hardware requirements are not suppose to exceed any of the current PMDG Aircraft, and yes the release of the manuals earlier than the product release has been mentioned.Edit: Hardware requirements for cockpit builders - Get a transparent screen for the hud :(
Thanks for the info !!Ayax S.

Hi, I have 1 more question. It might be too early but when the 737 is released will it be all of them in 1 package or will they be in seperate packages like the one for fs9. thanksGarrett D.

Garret, the NG is the 600-900 models I believe. So my guess it will all come one package because the 747 did for FSX

Guest realatp

can't wait for those VC shots!!!!!!!!!!

Well. Turns out they lied again. How dare they tell us that we will get an update by the end of last week. :( Maurice N.

They never promised previews by the end of the week they said they might have previews by the end of the week.