Sign in to follow this  
halobiont

Ariane 737 900ER X2 Startup Trouble

Hi,I've been having trouble with the Ariane Design 737-900. I made it through the installation and activation. I've followed every step on their documentation. But no matter what I cannot get the ground power cart to show up and I can't get the APU to fire. I've made sure the master is on. I've tried the cessna trick. I'm just out of ideas. The air stairs also do not show up. All other functions and switches are working. Has anyone else had this problem?Thanks,Doug

Doug Wilson

Guest realatp

Hey doug, Haven't you tried the ARIAN Forum? I hear they have awesome support and are very quick to find the problem and respond to it....lol

can't get the APU to fire.
doug:as all 737s are about the same ...power the aircraft by way of batteries and the main buss.turn on the fuel pumps (right side).the APU should now start by clicking the APU switch to the start location. sequence is automatic.once APU started swith aircraft power from batts to APU.AND, post your question on the developer support forum.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Thanks for the replies.As far as the forum is concerned the link I received from Ariane does not work for me. I'd love to give that a try but it doesn't seem to exist.I've tried the sequence you suggest but maybe not in that exact order. I'll give that a try. I think something else is wrong though because not only can I not get the ground power cart to appear but also the air stairs will not appear when requested from the add on menu. Everything else seems to function fine. I think there is some type of software conflict I have not found.I'm trying to work through with Ariane and they are responding to my emails but usually with the faq's already on the website. I have tried all of those suggestions. I just was hoping someone here had possible solved a similar problem.Thanks,DougFSX, Win7

Doug Wilson

Guest Zcott

Did you ever get an answer to this?