Sign in to follow this  
SMITI07

NGX LIVERIES

I'd like you to make this liveries in South America:GOL / VARIG - 737-700/800 with and without winglets Aerolineas Argentinas 737-700 with winglets

hi just wondering if the ryanair repaint with winglets pmdg (737-800) is able to download also dont know if you can help i downloaded a paint and it says that i have to install into the pmdg737800 winglets folder and add text to aircraft config folder but cant found it do know whwre i can found it reards martin

For me its justKLM -700 /-800/-900Transavia -700/-800Ryanair -800make alot of add-ons thats always good :(

Does this mean we are getting close to a release!!!!KLM 700/800/900British Airways 700/900Easyjet 900Martinair 800delta 700/800/900Emirates 900fly dubai 800thomas cook 800

As a citizen of Belgium, i request : - Jet Air Fly (TUI Group) 737-700 Jet Air Fly (TUI Group) 737-800- Brussels Airlines (fictional) 737 - 800 or - 700thanks!

Guest captmax007

so ... what do you think about this one ?737.JPGlet me know something ... hi all ! Want to find more ... about us ? http://www.thunderflyclub.com come and enjoy withus today ! ... 747-400X ... MD-11 ... and also 737 when will be ready ( :( ) !!!

Guest meurkel

Air BerlinTUIflyTurkish AirlinesRyanairKLMEasyJetMalevScandinavianPegasus AirlinesSun ExpressAir EuropaAustrian

I think it will be released in house colours only then a whole host of repaints added to the website.

I really hope Royal Air Maroc will be included,New Livery, As there aren't any livery's including one: for the PMDG 737-800 - CN-ROYCopyright: Cees de Krijger

Air Berlin 737-700/800One of the very few non-Airbus carriers in Germany

Dave P. Woycek

Guest remkef22

KLMAir berlinTUI (yellow)XL airways (sunweb)RYANAIR!!!sky airlines Pegasus airlinesand I think a few more ;)