Sign in to follow this  
SMITI07

NGX LIVERIES

For me:-700: Southwest (Canyon Blue and Illinois One preferably :(), AirTran, Aloha-800: ATA, Delta

My wishlist includes KLM retro ,the normal KLM and Caribbean Airlines would be nice. Also a fictional 737-800 for Surinam airways as they only operate 2 737-300.Xavier

A bit off topic but I would love to see pmdg have a paint manager like leveld, for installing our repaints.
I would love this!! It becomes a pain to install like 30 liveries. I hope this is one of the "secret" projects that they are making

I'd love to see : FLY DUBAI, CHINA AIRLINES, FLYTUI (YELLOW)Thanks,Gregory

too much, too soon....

Guest remkef22
I'd love to see : FLY DUBAI, CHINA AIRLINES, FLYTUI (YELLOW)Thanks,Gregory
HeyTUI fly (yellow) would be nice yes!Kevin Laemers

+5 for AirTran. The only one available now is for ship 306. They're on ship 358 now.Delta as well.I think WN is a given livery considering they only operate 737 (all 600 of them)Matt

Guest bimbra

My wish list ...Asia: Malaysia Airlines, Garuda Indonesia (OC), Air India Express, Biman Bangladesh, Jet Airways, SpiceJet, ANAMiddle East: Gulf Air, Oman AirAfrican: Kenya Airways, Ethiopian Airlines, EgyptAir, South African Airways, Air Seychelles, RAMEuropean: Ryan Air, KLM (OC & NC), Lufthansa, LUXAIRAmerican: DELTA, ContinentalAustralian: QantasRegards,Bimbra

im a Delta Airlines guyso Delta pleasethe new paint job or the NNC i honistly dont care witch

Hello sirCan't wait I need to enjoy the B737-x into the B747-400 quality finaly, because since the time I become fane of BMDG products, I can't fly the basic FSX package plane like the 737. Now to my request, Egyptair B737-800 new livery please pleaseThanksAlaa RiadSorry !! not to mention that new livery is unique and Egyptair has 20 738 and 5 735 (forgive me if # are not accurate)

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Primera Air Scandinavia! (OY-PSA, OY-PSB or OY-PSC etc etc)Just one of the regs would be great :( Kristian

Guest OmerVFS

My wished livery is - 1664055.jpg

Guest FMJ_Hamz

ok, just to make sure Australia isn't forgotten,- Qantas (New Only)- Virgin Blue- Polynesian Blue- Pacific Blue- RAAF BBJ (PLEASE INCLUDE THIS!!!!)and a mega huge request to the modelling department... reckon you guys could make a Wedge-tail?.. PLZ!!!Hamster