Sign in to follow this  
SMITI07

NGX LIVERIES

...3. Ryanair...probably the most exotic of my bunch. Those three would have me pretty happy. I'm sure we'll have many more though.
I am sorry, but "Ryanair" and "exotic" do not fit into the same sentence... :(:(I would like to see the Air Berlin NNC scheme... Andrew

Guest MrRabee3

Delta airlinesand would like offcourse a paint kit =)

Yellow TUI Fly livery :( thanks,Greg

too much, too soon....

the Kulula ones... :) Some of those are way too funny to be left out :D

Guest remkef22

I would like to have:Ryanair ( maybe if it isn't that much more work, some of the special liveries like: Bye bye sky and prde of scotland ;))TransaviaKLMXL airways germanygreetz

GOL Linhas Aereas (Brazil)Pleaseeee!! :(

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Guest Ted_Pan

Of course I would like to see:Alaska, American, Southwest for starters...Doint forget the retros... they're awesomeWould love a Lufthansa Retro or even Pan Am with the shiny polished silver on the lower fuselage.And please make us some BBJ's - t'aint none around, quality that is..Thanks

As long as there is a paint kit, and probably even if there isn't, I'll be happy. But one that should definitely be in there is the beautiful Continental retro scheme they stuck on their NGs last year.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Guest fenerus

My Personal list1. Turkish Airlines2. Pegasus Airlines3. Sky Airlines4. Sunexpress5. Anadolu Jet6. Tailwind Airlines

A bit off topic but I would love to see pmdg have a paint manager like leveld, for installing our repaints.

Is there going to be a freighter version of this aircraft package??thx John

John C