Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Airlinerpilot112

AES V2.04 wanted

Hi Folks!I have a problem with upgrading my AES V2.04 to V2.05.After upgrading Aes told me that all my allready activated Credits are wrong, so Aes will function only again if I enter two correct serials.Then I contacted the Aerosoft Support. They told me to deinstall Aes completly, than to reinstall version 2.04 and finaly to uprade again.The problem is that I deleted the v2.04 exe. file and Aerosoft is also unable to send me these file.I tryed to use Google to find it but without any success(There are only cracked versions :( ).Now my Question to you: If someone have this file on his PC or if someone knows where I can still download the 2.04 version could he send it to me please.I'd really appreciate that.OlliP.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

all my allready activated Credits are wrong, so Aes will function only again if I enter two correct serials.
Smells bad to me. That is the antipiracy protection system. Proper keycodes have no problems with the latest AES version.If there is anyone who has 2.04 for sure it is Oliver Pabst, its developer. Ask for them at support@aerosoft.com - they are always very helpful.

A lot of us have the "missing" file that he says he needs, but I guess you have scared us off, me to. I to, paid a "mint" for all of my AES stuff, but I'd help him if I could know for certain it was a legit need. jerrycwo4

You don't "upgrade" AES from one version to the next; each new version is standalone and installs over and overwrites the last. So why then would Aerosoft tell you to install 2.04 and then "upgrade?" I don't think they would.AES has code built in that'll disable it when pirated and/or illegally shared serial numbers are used. Sounds like those serial numbers got added to the bad boy list in version 2.05--you're gonna have to take that up with Aerosoft, because I feel pretty certain that anyone supplying the older version would just be aiding and abetting piracy.Bob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO