Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Could you make a forum sig for 747 8i

All in the title.Would be nice to have a 8i one like the JS41 in mine.Just an idea :)

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I'll second that, I could use another one now.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest SK8TRBOI747
I'll second that, I could use another one now.
I'll, um, "third" that!

Not sure if PMDG would mind, but I made a few (PMDG of course are welcome to these as their own). A few different sizes but all are within Avsim sig policy (400x68=27,200 and the 20Kbytes or less).day.gifside.gifdawn.gifflare.gifning.gifshadow.gifdash.gifHere is a pretty cool wallpaper I made for wide screens also. I trimmed it a bit from it's 5040x1050 res, but still is pretty huge @ 3412x660.It was the actual screenshot I finally got when trying for the storm sig above and not photoshoped, the lightning is that of REX2 FSX (The sig was Photoshopped a tad, just to raise the lightning into view better).

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Guest SK8TRBOI747
Not sure if PMDG would mind, but I made a few, and all are within Avsim sig policy (400x68=27,200 and the 20Kbytes or less).
Dan, those are all outstanding - the second one, in particular, is beautiful!

Dan the man! Dan you really should consider working for PMDG. You do so much for them yet don't get paid at all. I am not sure if PMDG would even let you work for them but you sure are a good candidate. You will be seeing one of your sigs that you made in mine.Taylor Oldham

Yes I'll second that, a true gentleman.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Dan the man! Dan you really should consider working for PMDG. You do so much for them yet don't get paid at all. I am not sure if PMDG would even let you work for them but you sure are a good candidate. You will be seeing one of your sigs that you made in mine.Taylor Oldham
Haha thanks guys, I appreciate the compliments. For me it is the least I can do to give back a little that I take. In other words I don't know much about the systems of any of the aircraft and learn from others that are much more knowledgable in this forum. This way I can provide a little payback to something I at least have some experience with :(EDIT: Also, I'm not even sure making these is ok, since I did use PMDG trademarks without permission, so use at your own risk, hehe.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

True. LOL :) My guess, the fine people at PMDG probably don't care that much. I could actually see them using the first one.Taylor Oldham