Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Baddeck, Nova Scotia in FSX!

Running BufferPools at 0, and at the title of the post...one word: WOW!Nova Scotia is so well done and represented in FSX. Especially around Baddeck, which is near the shore of Bras' D'Or (Arms of Gold) Lake. If you haven't already checked this part of FSX out, I so highly recommend that you do. Take the Ultralight up at dawn, using the canned COLD FRONT weather. Just fantastic! Be sure to pick Summer or Fall/October, for the best and most immersing scenery. Fall colors is where's it at.Back to the remarkable, and to think, that this Summer, I'll be there for real on my Goldwing....makes it all the more enjoyable. BoJote...this BufferPools at '0' is really something. Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooth as glass, the turns and banks are, and as others have stated, over heavily forested areas. I have all my sliders cranked full...and this setting combined with smoothness, well....what can one say, but "Fly On, Brother!~" BTW, this morning, I switched my driver suite out to the latest nVidia 196.34 and everything looks just fabulous 2,500 below decks.I also called up nHancer and FORCED a registry rewrite after having switched out the driver suite. This just makes sure that nHancer is addressing the new suite.Cheers, and I MEAN cheers!Mitch