Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watcher

Problems after upgrading FSUIPC

This morning I upgraded FSUIPC from 4.50 to 4.57. Thereafter I am experiencing some problems with RC4. I also use VRInsight's M-Panel and now find that I must load RC4 before SerialFP2 or RC4 does not work. I do not recall having that problem before. I also find that Menu 0 no longer works. And if I click on the minimized RC4 I now get Runtime 76 relating to FSUIPC and RC4 is gone. I was not sure where to start, here or Peter's support forum, so I thought that I would start here. Any ideas?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This morning I upgraded FSUIPC from 4.50 to 4.57. Thereafter I am experiencing some problems with RC4. I also use VRInsight's M-Panel and now find that I must load RC4 before SerialFP2 or RC4 does not work. I do not recall having that problem before. I also find that Menu 0 no longer works. And if I click on the minimized RC4 I now get Runtime 76 relating to FSUIPC and RC4 is gone. I was not sure where to start, here or Peter's support forum, so I thought that I would start here. Any ideas?
you can reasign the 0 key to something like ctrl-shift-0. sounds like something else is using itrun time error 76 is a path not found. probably all you need to do is click the .flt/.wx button, and define the path to where fs stores the .flt and /wx filesif that doesn't work, make a log, instructions pinned to the top of the forumalso make sure you run rc as administratorjd

There is an FSUIPC update in beta, version 4.587. See this support page.http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?...d9cbd67a2d66573Rename to back it up your current FSUIPC to XFSUIPC.DXX otherwise you'll get a multiple version error. Just renaming the extension is not enough.If you still have a problem I'd post on Pete's forum. In another board here he stated he was going to modify FSUIPC (maybe) to allow the M-Panel to switch between .in and .mb in the altimeter pressure setting window, something to do with a LUA driver whatever that means :) .Another user in another thread stated he has to redefine one of the paths each time. He to my knowledge he is not an M-Panel user.

Jd: It was the path to where the wx and flt files are stored. It had nothing to do with FSUIPC. If you make a mistake and click on the button and then realize that you have made a mistake and hit cancel the path disappears. So that is solved. I'll look at the button assignments to see if there is a conflict. Since I am new to this product I'll have to get more experience with it before I can be sure that some of the other things that I have noted are actually problems or a result of my not knowing what I am doing!ronzie: I know about Pete's effort and have volunteered to help whatever way I can since I have an M-Panel and am quite interested in seeing a solution.Thanks much for the responses.