Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

srgalahad

Request from John Mueller for Duenna Tracking help

John asked the Teams to be informed of this:"Hi everyone!I'm looking for 2-3 people per team who are willing to keep their team's race tracker clean and report issues they can't resolve to me. Basically, what you'll need to do is go through the baton flights your team makes and verify that they're correct and properly set up in the tracker. It's just a short time per flight, but it's impossible for me to personally keep track of everything myself .If you're interested, post your Duenna name & which team you're on here, and I'll set you up!CheersJohn"http://johannesmueller.com/fsforum/v...f8bc11857761d5Rob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I've volunteered too Jock. Maybe just one more to cover the vacant time zone.Thanks for the heads up Rob.

Well I tried to reply at that website but don't know my login info and can't reregister. So if John reads here let me know how to get around that and I'll sign up for Avsim.

Did you try the "I forgot my password" or "Resend activation email" links on the login page?

I've sent John a PM asking him about this James. I'll let you know when he replies.

To everyone in the FSRTW TEAM AVSIM,Have you all remembered to install the new version of Duenna v 0.891 R131 ?No not everyone as far I can see on FSRTW Flight Tracker.Less than 5 days to race startGO TEAM AVSIM