Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ad_auris

Captain Sim C-130 Models

Hello together!I bought Captain Sim's Legendary C-130 and her extra package ... well, all works fine, except that i can't add the external fuel tanks (wing tanks) to some 'extra models' and remove JATO. Does someboby get a solution for my problem? Or does somebody get an idea to alter the responsible config-file (which i don't know)?Good bye and kind regards!Elmar

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In the ACE you can edit many of the features of the C-130. Adjust weight and make changes to the panel. Open it up and you can add or delete what you need.

In the ACE you can edit many of the features of the C-130. Adjust weight and make changes to the panel. Open it up and you can add or delete what you need.
No you cannot,as the extrapack does not work with ACE.And as far as I know there are no extra models included in the extrapack that featurethe external tanks etc,so you are out of luck I think.cheersJP.

Hey!Yes, that's the problem, the extra models are nomally not changeable with the ACE tool. But so far i know, that you can alter the LC-130 if you copy model file and texture to the C-130 main folder and add it to the aircraft.cfg. So you can choose it in the ACE - but unfourtunally not the L-100-30 for example. But i think there must be a file that saves the ACE settings. Oh dear, i would also prefer a better support but this is another thing.Good bye and kind regards!