Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANAMIV

FSUIPC/Windows 7

Hi,Have been away from simming for some time. Have returned with FSX (DeLuxe) installed on an almost virgin Win 7, 32 bit Home Prem system.What is the current version of FSUIPC I require please.regardsWiggins

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

,Have been away from simming for some time. Have returned with FSX (DeLuxe) installed on an almost virgin Win 7, 32 bit Home Prem system.What is the current version of FSUIPC I require please.
First install from the only installer which is available for FSX at present (4.57) then go to the Support Forum and get the latest increment.The answers to such questions are always in the Announcements on the Support Forum.Pete

Thanks Pete. I already have FSUIPC V 4.5.7 zip file on a flash drive.FSX is installed with SP1/2 and seems Ok but I am waiting for my controls to arrive so can't "fly" yet!FSUIPC is an exe file but I don't see a "modules folder" in FSX; where does FSUIPC install to?Dave

Thanks Pete. I already have FSUIPC V 4.5.7 zip file on a flash drive.FSX is installed with SP1/2 and seems Ok but I am waiting for my controls to arrive so can't "fly" yet!FSUIPC is an exe file but I don't see a "modules folder" in FSX; where does FSUIPC install to?Dave
Click on the exe file - it will automatically install FSUIPC correctly in FSX - creating a Modules folder in the process.

Click on the exe file - it will automatically install FSUIPC correctly in FSX - creating a Modules folder in the process.
Thanks Opa,As simple as that!regards Dave