Sign in to follow this  

NVidia 44.67 Drivers

If anyone is interested, evga.com now has the certified 44.67 drivers on their website.....hope it was okay to list another website on here :-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

And the results are.........after installing, I still have no 2D panels using my GeForce FX 5200. I checked the drivers after install and it DOES show to be the 44.67 WHQL certified driver.....Any ideas anyone? Won't the ones posted on the NVidia site on the 31st be the same driver? :-(

If you guys had read the other postings relating to this you would go in the right direction the 44.67 drivers WILL NOT fix the no 2d panel problem. HOWEVER the 45.20 drivers found at guru of 3d will fix the problem.

Until they're available from NVidia themselves I'll stick with what NVidia themselves offer now thank you.Everyone can say they have official drivers, most of which turn out to be betas which can be quite unstable depending on your hardware.

No problem .. if you dont want to use the betas that actually fixes the problem until the "official" fix comes out.. What can i say but oh well.. enjoy your black panel lol

I have the WHQL 44.67's since the day they were released at guru3d.com and have had no problems. Did you uninstall the old drivers first before updating the new ones? I had a similar problem some time back where I lost stuff like that and it was because I just let windows update the old drivers I had, figuring windows would just delete the old files altogether. Wasn't the case. :-(Now with each new set of drivers, first I always install them in a drive seperate from windows, then go to add-remove programs, remove the previous drivers, reboot, windows will default to crappy resolution and drivers. It will go thru the found new hardware wizard and specify the location you just installed the drivers in and let windows do its thing. Reset resolution and settings to your preference and then reboot again to save it into windows.You should be fine. Could be by chance you got a bad set from the site you visited, go to guru and get the drivers from there. They usually have the newesst drivers before anybody else. Stick with that site and NVidia's site and you can't go wrong.Mikehttp://sgair.net/mike/mike/mike_small.jpg

Mike.Just a quickie, what OS are you running?Wondering if its just an XP and driver problem. If you are not running XP then that just confirms that but then if you are running XP then that doesn't help much either.Craig

I'm running XP Home. No install problems and no performance issues either to report.I update my drivers about every other month and ALWAYS get them from guru3d.com. NEVER had any problems. Go through the tedious steps above if using XP and all should work fine.Mikehttp://sgair.net/mike/mike/mike_small.jpg