Sign in to follow this  
Naji

Orbx PNW... wow!

I have just had three short flights in Washington state, around Everett, Arlington and Tacoma, and the only thing that I can say is that: forget the pre-release screenshots you have seen; they didn't do PNW full justice. When you fly over the scenery you will really appreciate the beauty of it. The autogen buildings are stunning, the trees are lovely, the highways, the textures, the airfields,... beautiful. And frames are surprisingly good!This is a beloved area for me because it was the turf of Flight Unlimited 3. So thank you Orbx for a gem of a scenery :(

I have just had three short flights in Washington state, around Everett, Arlington and Tacoma, and the only thing that I can say is that: forget the pre-release screenshots you have seen; they didn't do PNW full justice. When you fly over the scenery you will really appreciate the beauty of it. The autogen buildings are stunning, the trees are lovely, the highways, the textures, the airfields,... beautiful. And frames are surprisingly good!This is a beloved area for me because it was the turf of Flight Unlimited 3. So thank you Orbx for a gem of a scenery :(
----------------------------------------------I hope you post many, many screenies, and I do realize that screenies truly do not 'show' to the viewer what the full 'on monitor' animation and quality is. I have seen this with my own eyes. But having said that, it will give value-added to anybody considering purchasing this product. Hopefully, you will post all around the coverage and in different Seasons. :)Mitch

----------------------------------------------I hope you post many, many screenies, and I do realize that screenies truly do not 'show' to the viewer what the full 'on monitor' animation and quality is. I have seen this with my own eyes. But having said that, it will give value-added to anybody considering purchasing this product. Hopefully, you will post all around the coverage and in different Seasons. :)Mitch
Mitch, download the user guide. There are shots in that comparing the seasons.Link is here: FTX PNWand here: Seasons

Just a few shots around Mt.Rainer Washington St. I'm lov'in the immersive scenery and smothness of PNW! :) Thank You FTX for a great product and early surprise release!fsx2010-02-2620-47-43-26.jpgfsx2010-02-2620-50-01-31.jpg

Quest Kodiak 100.http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Kodiak.htmlhttp://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/N491KQ.htmlAt U$24.95 at Flight1, this looks to be the ideal aircraft for AirHauler, FSCaptain cargo-type operation for use in and around the PNW. The two were made for each other. What a beautiful aircraft.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Hello Ryan! As Paul said,The Lionheart Kodiak is Perfect for the rugged Pacific NorthWest.........that is until PMDG can put 48'' Tundra tires on it's Great J41! Haha!!!! :)