Sign in to follow this  

Have been using Voice commander for the Wilco 737 quite sucessfully until today. I installed a second video card in order to add a third monitor and on bootup I got a BOOTMGR missing. Booted from the windows disk and did a repair and all was well. I tried a flight tonight and fs2crew initialized okay and I got the green bar saying voice recognition was started. But it was not responding to my voice. Headset was set up the same and i could hear my voice through the headset. Any ideas on what settings our configs could have been affected. I guess if worse comes to worse I can reinstall fs2crew. I would like to get this up and running quicklyScott

Nevermind, I jumped the gun on posting this. apparently somewhere the fix screwed the settings for audio and the front mic input. after chasing my tail its working now....

Nevermind, I jumped the gun on posting this. apparently somewhere the fix screwed the settings for audio and the front mic input. after chasing my tail its working now....
Glad you got it sorted. In case something similar happens to another user, how did you fix it?