Sign in to follow this  

The "voice" button on my Main Panel is not "ON", and when I select it, it does not become active....stays blank.It worked yesterday, but not today.I un-installed FS2Crew and reinstalled it, and still it does not work.It is set to ENGLISH.Here is what the Init log says:Current Task: Creating the Critical Section Object..., SUCCEEDED!Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3Microsoft Flight Simulator XCurrent Task: Creating the ISpRecognizer object..., SUCCEEDED!Microsoft English Recognizer v5.1Current Task: Creating the ISpRecoContext object..., Error Code: 0x80045003I do not know what the error log means.HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.Thank you,JerryXP-32 bit / FSX

Hi Jerry,Try re-installing SAPI.If it worked yesterday, but not today, something must have happened in the meantime.
Bryan:I did a re-install of SAPI, and still the VOICE does not activate.Other ideas?Jerry

Bryan:I did a re-install of SAPI, and still the VOICE does not activate.Other ideas?Jerry
CORRECTION Bryan:The first time I did a "Repair", as that is what it asked of me. Then I got to thinking about it...and who better to know than you. So, I went back and "Removed" SAPI and then did a new install, and it is working again now.Thank you!Happy to have it back...I love FS2CREW and the MD80.I used to fly a real DC9-50.Jerry