Sign in to follow this  
jpmouse

FS2004 Saratoga

On the product page it states the following:PA32R 301 SARATOGA SP FS2004ONLY FOR FS2004. PA-32R-301 SARATOGA SP. Featuring four different paints schemes remembering the past four decades: yellow (seventies), beige with red (eighties), navy blue (nineties) and light blue with black (contemporary) plus a blank texture - Original Autopilot Altimatic IIIC (Century III) installed with an operation manual

Where can I find the PDF Manual of VC? I found checklists and data sheet as well as autopilot info, but no VC pdf. Is it in a different place? Nice jof on the aircraft and I figured most of it out, but a VC manual would be helpful to fill in some blanks for me.Thanks,Rodger Butler
In the Saratoga folder, you should find VC Operation.pdf It is more of a reference sheet than a manual but it should be enough.

Tom Constantine

The Old Hangar

http://mainescenery.proboards.com

In the Saratoga folder, you should find VC Operation.pdf It is more of a reference sheet than a manual but it should be enough.
No such luck for me, I have:Autopilot Operation.pdfCheck List, Normal & Emergency Procedures.pdfCopyright Information.pdfReference.pdfSaratogaSP_check.htmSaratogaSP_ref.htmI wonder if there is somewhere I can download the VC Operation.pdf?

I'm in the same position, having just downloaded the Saratoga from Surclaro. There seems to be little in the way of help for any of the instrument views.Did you manage to find anything anywhere?Colin B

Also, is there any way to remove the yoke from view on the Saratoga (FS2004)?Colin B

Also, is there any way to remove the yoke from view on the Saratoga (FS2004)?Colin B
I have the same gripe about the FS2004 Seneca documentation. I do have a VC pdf file, but other than that all I've got is the same checklists as you have with the Saratoga. It looks like Carenado are taking a minimalistic approach to their documentation now, as I have read reviews of the Cessna 152 and the Piper Archer II, both of which bemoan the lack of a user's manual. Regarding getting rid of the yoke, I don't have the Saratoga, but try clicking on the spot where the yoke attaches to the panel - that's how I do it with the Seneca.

I contacted Carenado who insisted it was in the aircraft folder. I pointed out that it was not and only appeared to be available in the FSX version. They finally agreed that it was not in the FS2004 version and sent me a copy of the VC Operation.pdf. Maybe they will make it available on their site as an update or such.Colin B

I contacted Carenado who insisted it was in the aircraft folder. I pointed out that it was not and only appeared to be available in the FSX version. They finally agreed that it was not in the FS2004 version and sent me a copy of the VC Operation.pdf. Maybe they will make it available on their site as an update or such.Colin B
Thanks for the tip. I contacted them and ditto - I got mine sent to me as well.