Sign in to follow this  
Guest cliffie1931

"Angle of Attack" 747 Training videos comments?

Hi Cliff, Well worth the money. Excellent training and very indepth. I realize they just added the online version also, but would have still bought the DVD's instead since for me they are much more convenient and of course my TV is much bigger :( I enjoyed sitting back and enjoying them over and over again. They're a great point of reference as well as entertainment. They are very nicely done with some great effects from After Effects also.Actually, I can't wait until the DvD's are finished for the MD-11. They are being released May-11th, hehe go figure.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

I'm looking into this aswell,What I can say is The AoA Creater Chris Palmer is a real piliot and fantastic person who gives tons of his time to the community,He is currently broadcasting his Aviator 90 series FREE......check it out here.....http://www.flyaoamedia.com/blog/

Guest cliffie1931
Hi Cliff, Well worth the money. Excellent training and very indepth. I realize they just added the online version also, but would have still bought the DVD's instead since for me they are much more convenient and of course my TV is much bigger :( I enjoyed sitting back and enjoying them over and over again. They're a great point of reference as well as entertainment. They are very nicely done with some great effects from After Effects also.Actually, I can't wait until the DvD's are finished for the MD-11. They are being released May-11th, hehe go figure.
Thanks Dan. (and Patrick) As a matter of interest I've just received an e-mail from the sellers reading: "I honestly think the online version is a lot easier to use. You get all the functions you would from a TV (rewind, fast forward, skip to different chapters) PLUS you get to ask questions along the way. The DVD doesn't allow you to ask questions."I'll probably give it a go.RegardsCliff

I bought the DVD's some time ago for the 747. Great reference tool and lots of interesting information. When I saw Chris's ad for the on-line version, I wondered later which way I would have gone. As Dan said earlier, I also play the DVD's on my plasma screen, which brings the whole flight and information to a better level. Also, not wishing Chris any bad luck, when you have the DVD's, you have them for ever as a reference. If for some reason AoA stops producing his on-line version, you still have to buy them.As for asking for answers to questions, I have always found Chris at AoA very helpful and always returns your emails with answers.Regards

Geoff Bryce

Guest cliffie1931
I bought the DVD's some time ago for the 747. Great reference tool and lots of interesting information. When I saw Chris's ad for the on-line version, I wondered later which way I would have gone. As Dan said earlier, I also play the DVD's on my plasma screen, which brings the whole flight and information to a better level. Also, not wishing Chris any bad luck, when you have the DVD's, you have them for ever as a reference. If for some reason AoA stops producing his on-line version, you still have to buy them.As for asking for answers to questions, I have always found Chris at AoA very helpful and always returns your emails with answers.Regards
I'm thinking olong the same lines Geoff. Thanks for this comment.Regards...........Cliff

I have the 747 and 767 dvds and they're excellent. Chris does a great job teaching and the videos are top quality. Well worth the money. Just waiting on the MD-11 dvd now!

I too can't wait for the MD-11 to come out. I learned a great deal from the 747 dvd.

Guest bratonabike

yea ive been looking into it ever since i bought the queen. it seems like a very good training video that new users should definatly buy.