Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmount

Crashing during flight

Awhile back, sometimes randomly, and usually after awhile of flying, FSX would just crash, and I am wondering if it had something to do with it being on my external drive. The only thing I have done is move it from there to a new internal drive, is this the possible cause? Or could there have been another and I just haven't flown the right length of time yet?

Awhile back, sometimes randomly, and usually after awhile of flying, FSX would just crash, and I am wondering if it had something to do with it being on my external drive. The only thing I have done is move it from there to a new internal drive, is this the possible cause? Or could there have been another and I just haven't flown the right length of time yet?
Hi, a little frustrating huh? It would help us to help you if you posted your system specs as well as a description of what is happening. What aircraft are you flying, where, any addon scenery etc.It could be a heat issue and yes may be very simply the fact that it is on an external drive, depends on your setup really.Also, try doing a search in the forum while you are waiting for an answer.

\Robert Hamlich/